#ANDBadlaBegins: Badlapur Dialogues That Will Leave You Enthralled!
Adored as the chocolate hero of Bollywood, Varun Dhawan, was seen in a noir avatar in the film Badlapur. Sriram Raghavan’s revenge-drama was one-of-a-kind film which brought Varun to his pubescent years of acting. Varun was lauded for his never-seen-before incarnation. The film revolved around the closer-to-reality motley characters which face a series of life changing events. It received critical and audience acclaim alike.
Badlapur simply rested on the shoulders of the two major characters Raghu (Varun Dhawan) and Liak (Nawazuddin Siddiqui). And their performances were impressive as much as intelligent. The film posed bare minimum ialogues and was loaded with some explosive expressions. However, there were a few hard-hitting dialogues which caught the audience in thrall. Much like the film they were uber realistic and a quintessential part of the film which only piqued our curiosity.
Here’s a lowdown of some remarkable dialogues from the film which will leave you panting for more.
Police: Naav kaay aahe tujhe?
Varun Dhawan: Raghu
Police: Ghetli kaay?
Varun Dhawan: Murder keliye
2) Murder case ho gaya. Main bola usko, gun kaiko rakhtay
3) Pagal ho gaya hai tu, ilaaj kara le apna
4) Bangkok mein bahut mazaa aaya mujhe
5) Log kehte hai apne dushman ko maaf kar dena chahiye... main bhi yahi maanta hoon... lekin unhe tadpa tadpake maarne ke baad
6) 15 saal pehle usse chaurahe pe latka dena chahiye tha, par yeh bhi theek hai, dheere dheere marega
7) Aashiq ho ya killer pakde jaoge
8) Tu to mar chuka hai, abhi kuch aur mahine sadhna hai tujhe
9) Murder kiya hai maine murder. Khooni hoon main. Agar phirse ispe hath uthaya naa toh phinish kar dunga. Good night.
10) Main pheel kar sakta hai aapka pain
11) Ae sunn na gandi baat karna kuch, pata hai aajkal naa main raat ko terese bahut baat karta hoon
These dialogues intrigued you much? Well, the wait is over. Watch the World Television Premiere of Badlapur only on &Pictures.